January 7, 2009

Tournament of Champions?

The below picture of the angelic, alluring, dazzling, lovely, magnificent, resplendent, pulchritudinous, beautiful Kelly Carlson has me thinking of starting a "poll" of all who see this. It brings me back to the infamous and numerous fake tournaments we would create while in school. I was wondering out of the people involved, who would prevail in a sixteen (more if needed) person tournament of champions. The champions in this case would be famous people. Male or female, b/c I know how gay this group of people can be. The only problem I can think of is who would get the "bye" and be the 8 and 9 seed? Rosie O'Donnell? Janet Reno? Whoopi? Or is the 8/9 seed of unparalleled beauty? Beckham? Pitt? Georges St. Pierre? You like how I put all males in that category?

Anyways, this is very stupid and I'm writing this b/c Ms. Carlson is so F-ing HOT!

And now for your viewing pleasure, GSP:

6 comments:

  1. Chad, don't take this the wrong way, but because I think you may have the most time out of any of us (being on break and all), I think you should set this up.

    Go to excel and find the template for tournaments and set the template to have 16 teams. After you do that, come up with 16 smoking hot famous people and put their names in a hat. Random draw them out and then put them in the brackets and save it on your computer.

    Then each day for whoever long it takes, you should post a new "Matchup" on the site here and we can all login and vote on it. The winner of each round moves on to the next round until we get to the finals and then we can have some party to reveal the winner.

    Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we are going to log on and vote I want way more than 16 people. I am thinking at least 64 people especially if we are doing male and female. This would not be hard at all, you could just go to People's 50 most beautiful People. Chad if you can find a way to make a vote button that will tally everytime it's clicked that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am down with 64. Chad is the man and I have faith that he will come through on this one!

    Regarding Nip/Tuck, I think its randomness is what makes it great. You never know what is going to happen next. The only thing you can count on is Christian getting laid at least once per show. Oh yeah, and you pretty much count on the person that he gets laid by is a TEN, a fucking Ten!

    -Billy Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Kimber is way hotter than any girl that has ever been on Nip/Tuck. Yet, not as hot as Adrianna.

    Next, there is no chance I am making a bracket of 64 people, that when finished may take longer than the Forest Park Soccer League. I may stretch it to 32, but 24 might be my max. I will try and get on it but I'll be studying till I fail my test on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will also look into installing some sort of polling application.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhona Mitra is hotter than Kimber.

    ReplyDelete