January 19, 2009

Dwayne Wade Likes to Fill Dumpsters


Apparently Dwayne Wade's not too attractive wife, is filing for divorce. She is citing among other things that he gave her an STD. The article said that it was not HIV or life threatening, but that it caused, "grievous physical, emotional and mental injury". They also say that his "paramour or paramours" are also liable. Me, being the down's syndrome baby that I was and am did not know what this meant. I thought Paramore was some Emo band; but with a quick dictionary.com search I came to find out paramour is an illicit lover. This is why, if you are a Superstar in any area, you do NOT marry your high school "sweetheart". There isn't a chance in hell that you wouldn't be sleeping around if you had thousands of hotter women throw themselves at you. Now, if my "Sweetheart" was the previously mentioned Adriana Lima, I probably wouldn't need to be adulterous b/c I could just recreate our trysts with a little imagination and KY.

Dwayne Wade, you probably had this coming. I'm sure his future ex, had or has something clearable, but she is just bringing it up to get millions upon millions of dollars. Women are evil. She had probably been planning this out since high school. I don't know if I can blame her though, I'd take the clap to be financially free for eternity. I do hate her though b/c this bia is actually asking for the names of all his sexual partners in their six year relationship. Apparently, to determine who passed on the little bugger, and sue her too. Wade, has been rumored to be hooking up with Gabrielle Union and Kelly Rowland. I bet they are sitting in the waiting room right now.

To top things off, the 2007 "Father of the Year", by the National Father's Day Committee, is being cited as a poor dad to his children. His wife claims that his one year old baby does not recognize him, and said some other dumb shi* that doesn't make sense.

I don't believe anything this lady is saying. She is crazy. In the list I would put only one name, hers, and then counter sue her for passing an STD to me. That'd be baller!

No comments:

Post a Comment