January 16, 2009

Matchups of the Day

I think if you read the below post you would conclude that I would make the match up of the day. It looks as they will come every Friday and these match ups may basically come down to famous guy's exes and current girlfriends. This one is Mariah vs. Selita. I'll even give Mariah the benefit of the doubt and say you have to vote for the "hot" Mariah. Circa 1994. Yes, she's that old.

Mariah Carey



Selita Ebanks



And this next matchup is a little different. Which husband brings down their wife's looks more? Based on sheer hideousness or douchebagedness these two are something else. I have no clue how they got the two hottest women in the world. This pits Marissa Miller and her husband against Adrianna Lima and hers.

Marissa and her Wanna-be Rocker

Adrianna and her Goblin


Just for Joseph, I'm going to add a monster of a matchup. Adriana vs. Alessandra. These two could be finalists but they are meeting in the first round! Wow. I'm going to put the best pics up of both I can find, to appease Joe.

Alessandra








Adriana








And Finally


7 comments:

  1. I will take Ebanks and Lima. At least we know that Lima's husband does something. I think he rides the pine (no pun intended) in the NBA. Marissa's husband boyfriend does give me a little hope that even douchbags can drug chicks and convience them that they are dating. So he gives me a glimmer of hope. I still say Marissa's whatever hurts her more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know who I'm going to vote for in the Alessandra v. Adriana. The reasons are that Adriana has a better ass, face, and boobs than Alessandra. She also seems to have a little more meat on her frame.

    Obviously, I vote for Selita. And I would agree with you joe, and say at least Adriana's bf plays in the NBA so the douche with the mohawk bring Marissa down more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Adriana looks like she'd ride your dick till it disintegrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will no doubt give you the better boobs comment, but face and ass. Did you see the first picture you posted of Al (ewe're tight like that) that you posted. You could squeeze change out of a dollar with that thing. As far as the face goes, Adriana looks a little more weatehred to me and Al looks like God's greatest piece of work to date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adriana was, allegedly, a virgin until the gremlin got ahold of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, if I had 3 bullets that could end lives with no consequences, Marissa Miller's d-bag husband would get one of them. He is a Travis Parker wanna be. At least Lima's husband looks like he is a nice guy. He looks like a dork but he isn't trying to be a hardass that would get his ass beat by Barry.

    So Miller's lesser half brings her down way past Lima's.

    As for the Carey v Banks. Carey couldn't hold Selita's sopping wet used tampon! She is a nutcase and looks like a hooker that would work up on Natty Bridge and North Kingshighway.

    Now, the 3rd matchup is a barnburner. I am going to have to go with Al (since that is what she is being refered to). She is much hotter than Lima but I have to agree with Chode's comment that was posted at 1:45. She would be a rockstar in the sack but I would have to pick Al for a day to day thing.

    Not be super nitpicky, but Al has much nicer teeth than Lima. Lima's grill seems a little jacked up.

    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put a poll button on the right hand side, for just the main match up, so we can keep tally.

    ReplyDelete