January 26, 2009

Fat Guy Crying b/c Giants are NOT in Super Bowl


null - Watch more free videos

Is this serious? This fat bastard can't live w/o the Giants being in the Super Bowl. I love how girls are egging him on and then the guy at the end.

And this kid had a rebuttal to all the internet hype:

Think of something more to say then just fat jokes. I realize I’m fat, in that I am the one putting the fattening foods, into my fat mouth…By all means, say what makes you people feel good, but it doesn’t have an impact on me in the slightest. This is making me a celebrity..so by all means continue….I weigh 250 pounds, maybe a few pounds more. I know what I am. I LOVE Big Mac’s and I will continue to devour them as I see fit. I was just simply referencing to the fact that I don’t need to be told that I am fat, because, well, I realize the sentiments and quite frankly, that’s me and that’s fine. I’m a fat fuck and whatever the case may be, but that doesn’t stop me from hanging out with my large group of friends, some of whom were even referred to as “banging”… Holding an overflowing cauldron of love, Rob.

1 comment:

  1. You can eliminate weight naturally with help of some herbs/Diets , its worth try

    ReplyDelete