January 7, 2009

Glass Dildos, Love 'em or Hate 'em?


So, the other night I was watching the Oxygen Network. Don't ask why. I think it's because when flipping through the channels to find something worthy on late night tv I came across two buxom bosoms and had to see what was up. Well, it was a sex toy show, basically The Shopping Network for nympho's. It was pretty entertaining but at one point they were describing glass dildos and how pleasurable they are. Now, to me, this seems as pleasurable as cutting a hole in my window and going to town. Seriously, how would shoving a piece of glass inside any orifice create a stimulating experience? Since most everyone that will read this is a dude, imagine a Flesh-Light being renamed the Glass-Light. So unexciting it makes me flaccid. The one they were selling had colors and shit in it, looked like a god damned stained glass window. Next thing you know they are going to put the face of our dear lord in there. I just don't see any females screaming his name while pounding away at a piece of glass. The dildo above is referred to as "Mr. Smooth". Next time I hear a girl rave about how smooth my cock is, I'm going to out and buy that Glass-Light. One final thought, when searching images for glass dildos I came to an entire site full of glass sex toys. Apparently this is a hot market, which I have not fully grasped. When I clicked on "Mr. Smooth" the number one recommended product was Anti-bacterial cleaner. SEXY!

4 comments:

  1. I personally would be terrified of using that on someone! I would be afraid that it would break off and cut the hell out of some girl! Similar to the scene in the movie Seven when that guy screwed the hooker with the knife on his dong. That shit is hoopious!

    I prefer the rubber ones personally.

    There was an article on insidestl.com of a girl that had to go the ER and get a can of hairspray removed from her ass! Now that shit is messed up!

    Was that show called "Talk Sex" with an old lady named Sue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike I think it was a boy named Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl Henson dated in high school shoved a frozen hot dog in her vagina.
    Ended in a trip to the ER.

    ReplyDelete