January 21, 2009

Erin Andrews Is Not on AskMen's Top 99


But you know who is? #66 Holly Weber (I don't even know who she is but you should check her out, if your work allows scantily clad women with huge bombs). #49 Karolina Kurkova. #39 Stacy Keibler. #33 Denise Milani (Again, no clue who this is, but again huge volcanoes). #28 Gisele. #19 Adriana (This is a disgrace). #17 Selita Ebanks. #12 Emmauelle Chriqui. #6 Alessandra. #3 Marissa. #2 Megan Fox. #1? I should probably say go see for yourself, but screw it. It's Eva Mendes. This is a bit of a shocker, but I like the pick. With the newly inaugurated president it's good to have some ethnicity at the top spot. I also think her right tit could poke out an eye. Here's proof:


1 comment:

  1. The more and more I watch movies or see pictures with Eva I fall more and more in love.

    ReplyDelete