January 11, 2009

Tim Tebow is God


Not only is he god, I have a sneaking suspicion that he is a functioning retard. Have you ever heard him talk? I f*cking hate him!

*Update* Apparently this site likes to ridicule me. It has realized my hatred for Tim Gaybow and is now putting links in the Ads by Google section just to piss me off. Here is what the Ads by Google had to offer: Faith on the 50 yard line
Tim Tebow stands apart: living his faith on the field & off.

Really? I fucking hate that d-bag. Just because he's religious and plays on a good football team does not make him better than any one else! If he were playing for a d2 school this love fest would not be happening. They make such a big deal about all his mission work but doesn't it seem odd that there are always cameras following him around in places where they don't have running water? "Hi...I'm...Tim...Tebow...I'm...here...in...Malaysia...with...a...
camera...crew...and...some...food...god...is...great...eat...
little...boy...while...we...film...me...feeding...you..."
Because of shit like this, he is viewed as a savior. I'm sure he's a lot better person than I, and this is why: I am secretly hoping that a stripper/rape/drug scandal comes out in the next few months so everyone will stopping licking his taint so hard.

Finally, I don't think Jesus appreciates Unsportsmanlike penalties for gator chomps.

1 comment:

  1. man i fucking hate tebow. i hear he's been fondling little boys (supposedly he's helped out on circumcisions during his mission work). my dad hates him too and said he should be sued for practicing medicine without a license.

    ReplyDelete