January 15, 2009

Criss Angel Exposed?

I hate Criss Angel. First of all, he spells his name Criss instead of Chris. Secondly, he is riding on the coat tails of David Blaine. Now, I know alot of people out there hate David Blaine but I think he is awesome. He ripped the head off of a chicken and put it back on for god sakes! Also, he was dating, if not still, Josie Maran. She is nails, and David Blaine can eat nails. This videos apparently shows how Criss Angel does this trick. I can understand how this mirror would do this, but I don't know if I necessarily see what this video is depicting. But I'm dumb.



And now, the master:



I mean seriously? Obviously, there's some sort of trick involved, but there are no mirrors or sheets or any of that gay shit that Criss Angel uses. I need another David Blaine special!

And here's a DELI special. Someone needs to figure this one out. Hopefully it doesn't only work on Miller Lite's, rendering this trick useless.

3 comments:

  1. THAT BASTARD IS FUCKING MAGIC!!! HE JUST FILLED UP A BEER FROM FUCKING NOTHING...

    david blaine = magic... its as simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how he does that shit, but it is a miracle. He may be the modern day Jesus Christ! I mean he turned an empty can into a full can of beer! At this year's float trip, I am only going to bring 1 Busch Light 2x4 and I am going to drink it...when I get finished I am going to turn it over and rub the top and keep doing this until it turns into a brand new Busch Light! That shit is the equivalent of turning water into wine! (See Matthew 4:21-27)

    That shit is sick.

    Also, please note the MEAThead that says, "that can was crushed", (begins to flex) and then says, "with these guns"! (with his arms flexed over his head! I can't decide if that guy is just a douche or if he needs to be in the DELI for being a MEAThead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on both counts. He is magic, and Mike, yes you need to figure this trick out so we can all save money and the environment!

    ReplyDelete