January 9, 2009

How Colt McCoy Seasons His Meat


For anyone who has not see the illustrious and just plan mesmerizing Rachel Glandorf you are in luck. Rachel Glandorf is a track and field star at Baylor, a television reporter for a CBS affiliate in Austin, and the girlfriend of a lucky Texas QB named Colt McCoy. At first, I was a little baffled as to why Colt wasn't nailing every girl on campus at Texas. However, as soon as I got a hold of some photographic evidence, I now see why. Let's just say that Sam Keller and Tim Tebow have nothing on Colt. I don't know about you guys but I would cut off my arm to see that chick naked. The sad thing is that Colt has probably seen the chick on the right naked too. Although she is extremely hot I think that Sam Keller and Tim Tebow have done fine for themselves. Apparently, Sam's gal was a tempe12 model.











Now to the part of the post that makes me realize that I live an insignificant life and will never be as cool as either of these two men. Leo is on his second Victoria Secret model. He gets to tell Tom Brady, the king of the NFL, "Yeah I hit that first." What a baller. Not only was Leo hitting that but this is what he has moved on too.














Finally I didn't know if anyone had seen the pictures from Ronaldo's accident but he just total a car driving to training that cost as much as a house.

1 comment:

  1. By the way they said that the Ferrari was a $500,000 car.

    ReplyDelete