December 21, 2008

What is the point of this?

Basically, this is for any of you to post funny stories, pictures, videos, etc. instead of sending out 95 emails a day. I tried to send out emails to everyone to be able to author/post on this. Let me know if someone needs to be added. We threw around the idea of a website awhile back and this is at least a start. Yes, it's just a blog, but you can pretty much put anything on here that would provide the others entertainment; again, w/o sending email after email. We'll see if this works. If you guys are funny enough maybe we'll land a book deal? Dreams...

3 comments:

  1. And then you can comment on whatever was written, instead of posting 87 different things and/or raiding inboxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad who knows about this so far? I called Paul last night and he had no idea. Just was curious to know. Also are there ways to make picture albums and that kinda shit on here. I like the freedom this has. This has the potential to have alot of differnt aspect. You could do fantasy updates on here like how I am about to take home the hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent out the same email I sent to you to everyone that was involved in the massive amount of emails. So, whenever he checks it he should be good to go. In terms of picture albums, I don't know. This is a free site, so you're limited to what they allow you to do. I can get other templates and whatnot but I think they follow the same formatting. I can do a fantasy update... which is gay b/c you are going to win.

    ReplyDelete