December 26, 2008

The History of Eating Shit


I was rereading Joe's post b/c in all honesty it was the best Christmas present I received. Solid night of shenanigans. Not as good as the time I tried to fight the 350 pound bouncer at Syberg's, or the time I was perioded on by some whale, but close. If you haven't read this post, you must.

Now, when rereading it I could not stop laughing at the EATing SHIT part. The conversation Kevin, Joe, Pat and I had on the way home from Penthouse was hilarious. Nothing more than the fact we were talking about the phrase "Eating Shit". For this phrase to have come about someone at some point in history had to actually eat shit while falling. How awesome is that picture in your head? From now on I'm going to carry a bag of my dog's shit around and throw it in front of people and push them in it, in hopes they fall face first in his shit.

I don't know why, but thinking about that conversation is making me cry in laughter. I also think a round two is in order for tonight, so I can properly prepare for the madness that will be Wednesday night. I am very excited for this day, and will be in tip top form. Hopefully I will electric shoe buff some girl's vag the way one of Morgan's friends did a few NYE's ago. Legendary.

1 comment:

  1. I LITERALLY JUST WET MYSELF ON THE COUCH WHEN I READ THE NEW WORD "PERIODED"!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FISTING ME!!!! THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete