December 23, 2008

Braggin Rights



Although I am not the biggest Mizzou fan in Missouri let alone the world, I do enjoy good basketball and tonight has the potential to be a good game. Does anyone have any interest in going to a bar and enjoying some wings, booze, and creepin. I talked to Chad last night and I know he is interested. I would assume that most people are not working tomorrow. Kevin I know you said you have a half day and you will most likely sleep under your desk for most of the day. Chad any thoughts on going back to Sybergs off Dorsett? The last time we went there was pretty entertaining!!! Plus we know thy have bags......

2 comments:

  1. Creep one for me.

    I think we need a photo gallery of us jizzing in our pants in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I agree. And I now want to read your article about MU being ranked. Apparently you're too busy to do this? This must not be the case...

    ReplyDelete