December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

So It's 12:28 am on Christmas and I'm watching A Christmas Story and making the play list for New Years Eve as requested. I think the ChadPod has come up with something truly special for this. Now, I was going to give you the complete rundown to make sure the list was DELI approved, but I'm pretty sure you guys know I would not steer you wrong. What I will tell you is I just spent a shit ton of money on songs I will probably never listen to again, but whatever. I will also let you know T.I. is prevalent. He got the nod 4 times in less than a four hour set. I have 57 songs accumulating 3.8 hours of music. Now, is this good enough? We can just start this list over again at round midnight or whatever time the list ends. Somebody has to be coherent enough to just restart it. Or, should I strategically place the favorites in spots to be played multiple times. For Example, Live your Life as every fifth song? B/c I would be okay with that. Now to give you a little taste I will give you a break down:

About 14 80ish songs
Roughly 14 club bangers
Around 8 DELI specials
4 T.I.'s
3 Lil Wayne's
2 Fray
2 Fergie
1 Livin on a Prayer

Basically, half the night you'll think you're back at TP's or Martha and the other half you think you'll be grinding all over your significant other to not really be thinking about anything else. Let me know if there is a song that is a MUST HAVE... meaning your NYE will not be complete without it. And please don't give me obvious suggestions like Fray, Jesse, or MJ. If you want a full run down, I will give it b/c I have no life...

One more thing, there was a strong DELI showing at the Strip Clubs on Christmas EVE last night/this morning... We are awesome, or have deep deep issues depending on how you look at it.

6 comments:

  1. Chad, i'm sure you'll do an exemplary job as NYE dj but unfortunately i won't be able to make the festivities that night. i will say that the new RyPod i got for xmas would definitely make a solid playlist (naturally heavy on the 80s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you have Auld Lang Syne. I mean it is the NYE song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chad I only have a couple request if you can manage to get jizz in you pants on the ipod I will in fact Jizz in my pants. Also if you can get single ladies on there like ten times that would be great. I have full confindence in what ever you play I will not really remember. I know that I will have a full set of awesome cramps from singing and ginding on chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have Auld Lang Syne... the only problem is someone has to be in the basement of the bar at midnight to play it... so we need to figure out to get that done, b/c I'm going to be making out w/ someone... hopefully.

    Single Ladies is on once... like I said I can intersperse the favorites like once an hour or so if you want... and I have the video for Jizz in your Pants, don't know if that'd play normally in a regular playlist. I imagine it would, but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll be happy with what I put together despite only having single ladies once... there's really no lull...

    And Freeman, like I said texted you the other day... i've been creepin every weekend to try and get some strange ass there... I'll continue to work this weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chode your the best, if there was someone I could count on to creep for me, it will always be you... there are definitely some close seconds with our bunch of friends though

    ReplyDelete