March 12, 2009

Stephen Colbert in Space?


If you don't think The Colbert Report on Comedy Central is funny, you might not have a sense of humor. I'm a big fan of making a farce out of everything, especially the things that people hold most dearly, and this is exactly what Colbert does. Also keep in mind that this is the same man who tried to run for president with Doritos as his sponsor. I guaran-fuckin-tee you that if his name would have appeared on that ballot I would have thrown my patriotism and freedom right out the window and cast a vote for humor, with cool ranch as his running mate. Anyway, NASA has a poll to name some piece of the International Space Station and Colbert has asked Colbet Nation to vote for him. Here's a video.



And here's where you go to vote.
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

Maybe we could start a DELI campaign to name this piece of space junk. I suggest "Blum."

No comments:

Post a Comment