March 5, 2009

Megan Fox

Apparently, Megan Fox may have gotten back together with David Silver (aka Brian Austin Gayeen). My slim hopes of dating her have disappeared yet again. My life is useless. Despite the fact that she is obviously mentally handicapped when it comes to men (which is why I would be perfect) she is about to pitch a shutout (as well as my tent) in our weekly poll. In honor of her hotness, here are random photos:


The above is obviously her head photo shopped on someone's fake boobies and tight abs. I posted this b/c I'm never against fake boobies or photo shopping/airbrushing to make someone look better. Why do you think I always look sexy in pictures?

Here she is spreading her butt cheeks to ease in insertion.






Here's Megan doing her charity work for the Down's Syndrome Society




Here I am hiding my boner.






If you haven't seen this photos yet, go to Egotastic.com. She's wearing pasties but you get the gist of it.




She looks the best in her 'shit' clothes.


God, she dates some douchies.
















2 comments: