March 4, 2009

Important 911 Call



There are a lot of things that can be said about this story. That's all I'm saying. Oh, and I tried to find a picture of a 10-piece but couldn't in 60 seconds so I gave up.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets
Fla. police say she called emergency number 3 times after store runs out

updated 8:19 p.m. CT, Tues., March. 3, 2009
FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal."

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/from/ET/?gt1=43001
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I will say one thing. If I was in the mood for McNuggets, there is absolutely no way a McDouble would satisfy that craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment