March 3, 2009

More White Rappers

Great song, but this Asher Roth guy is a pretty sorry excuse for a rapper. I think I'd even put drunk ass Josh up against him in a battle; I might not put money on Josh, but he probably has more street cred. If you're looking for a legit white rapper, check out this video of Mickey Avalon. Seriously, wikipedia this dude. Supposedly when he lived on the west coast he was a prostitute to fuel his heroin habit. That, my meaty friends, is fucking street cred. He even has ties to Missouri because apparently when he wasn't performing sex acts for cash or mainlining Afghani heroin he went to Webster University for a while.

Oh yeah, DEFINITELY NSFW.



Here's another video for that same song that's pretty funny but you have to go to youtube for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tjq3FdNDHM

And finally, his classic song "My Dick."

1 comment:

  1. There is no doubt in my mind if we can think of good lyrics and a beat we could make a phenomenally decent song with Josh MC-ing.

    ReplyDelete