April 7, 2009

I Poke Her Face

This shit is hot. Kid Cudi featuring Kanye, Common, and Lady Gaga. I think the question isn't whether this song is sick or not, but it is would you poke Lady Gaga in the face? I don't think I would unless she either a.) promised to deep throat while putting my balls in her mouth with shaft or b.) was making it rain on my wiener and I could keep that chedda.

I Poke Her Face - KiD CuDi feat. Kanye West, Common, Lady Gaga

And I don't know what i think about this song, but the video is pretty cool and a little different then the same old money, tits, ass, cars, bling, tattoos... not that there's anything wrong with that.


And I lied, I love Beej's. Bring on Lady Gaga!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to add this tonight as well. Brenden put it on my wall tonight. Did you seriously find this or is that where you got it. Just wondering because that would be a crazy coincidence.

    ReplyDelete