April 7, 2009

Tricia Helfer is HOT!

Tricia Helfer is a star on Battlestar Gallactica. I know, usually not my cup of tea but she was on Burn Notice last season and recently appeared on Chuck. I love me some Burn Notice and Chuck ain't half bad either. I was browsing by wwtdd.com and apparently she posed for Playboy a few years back, and well you need to head on over to that site and check out her pics. She might be the perfect women. I'm going to stop with that so I don't sound like a babbling idiot who can't get laid and has to beat off just to get a nut. After seeing her amazing chesticles I now love her more than Megan Fox. Blasphemy? Here are some semi-clothed photos... now go over to wwtdd.com.







I'd definitely poke her face. But I don't think she'd take the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment